GENERAL TERMS & CONDITION OF USE
Welcome to our web site www.thierryrabotin.shop These General Terms and Conditions of Use govern the access to and use of thierryrabotin.shop. The access to and use of this web site as well as the purchase of products on thierryrabotin.shop are based on the assumption that these General Terms and Conditions of Use have been read, understood and accepted by you. This web site is managed and maintained by Parabiago Collezioni srl, with registered office in Italy at via Mario Re Depaolini, 80, 20015 Parabiago (MI), P.IVA IT12778540158, REA: MI – 1585962. The vendor is Thierry Rabotin Roma srl, P.IVA 08313760962 with registered offices located at Via Sempione 60, 20015 Parabiago (MI) Italy.
Request for further information can be made through our Customer Service using this form. If you need any assistance, go to the Customer Service area, where you will find information on orders, shipping, refunds and returning products purchased on thierryrabotin.shop a registration form, tips and other general information on the services provided by thierryrabotin.shop.
The access to and use of thierryrabotin.shop, including display of web pages, communication with Provider, downloading product information and making purchases on the web site, are carried out by our users exclusively for personal purposes, which should in no way be connected to any trade, business or professional activity. Remember that you will be liable for your use of thierryrabotin.shop and its contents. The Provider shall not be considered liable for any use of the web site and its contents made by its users that is not compliant with the laws and regulations in force, without prejudice to Provider's liability for intentional torts and gross negligence.
In particular, you will be liable for communicating information or data which is not correct, false or concerning third parties (in the event such third parties have not given their consent) as well as for any improper use of such data or information.
2. Intellectual Property Rights All content included on this Site, such as pictures, videos, documents, logos, menus, graphics, functions, software and content, is the property of Thierry Rabotin or Provider and is protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws. You may not, publish, distribute, display, create or derivative work from, or exploit in any way the Content.
4. Links to thierryrabotin.shop Please, contact us using this form if you are interested in linking the Home page of thierryrabotin.shop and other web pages which can be publicly accessible. You are requested to contact the Provider for requesting our consent to linking thierryrabotin.shop. The Provider grants links to thierryrabotin.shop free of charge and on a non-exclusive basis.
5. Disclaimers on Content The Provider does not warrant that the contents of the web site are appropriate or lawful in other Countries outside Switzerland. However, in the event that such contents are deemed to be unlawful or illegal in some of these Countries, please do not access this web site and, where you nonetheless choose to access it, we hereby inform you your use of the services provided by thierryrabotin.shop shall be your exclusive and personal responsibility. The Provider has also adopted measures to ensure that the content of thierryrabotin.shop is accurate and does not contain any incorrect or out-of-date information. However, the Provider cannot be held liable for the accuracy and completeness of the content, except for its liability for tort and gross negligence and as otherwise provided for by the law. Moreover, the Provider cannot guarantee that the web site will operate continuously, without any interruptions and errors due to the connection to the Internet. In the event of any problem in using our web site please contact our Customer Service. A Provider representative will be at your disposal to assist and help you to restore your access to the web site, as far as possible. At the same time, please contact your Internet services provider or check that each device for Internet connection and access to web content is correctly activated, including your Internet browser. The dynamic nature of the Internet and web content may not allow thierryrabotin.shop to operate without any suspensions, interruptions or discontinuity due to updating the web site. The Provider has adopted adequate technical and organizational security measures to protect services on thierryrabotin.shop, integrity of data and electronic communications in order to prevent unauthorized use of or access to data, as well as to prevent risks of dissemination, destruction and loss of data and confidential/non confidential information regarding users of thierryrabotin.shop, and to avoid unauthorized or unlawful access to such data and information.
6. Our Business Policy The Provider has adopted a business policy; its mission consists of selling products through its services and its web site to "consumer" only. "Consumer" shall mean any natural person who is acting on thierryrabotin.shop for purposes which are outside his or her trade, business or professional activity, if any. If you are not a consumer, please do not use our services for purchasing products on thierryrabotin.shop. The Provider shall be entitled to object to the processing of purchase orders from persons other than consumers and to any other purchase order which does not comply with the General Terms and Conditions of Sale and these General Terms and Conditions of Use.
7. Governing Law These General Terms and Conditions of Use are governed by Italian law.